• For time spectroscopy in the range from 10 ns to 2 ms
• Includes SCA to set a time window for coincidence experiments
• Valid Start and Valid Conversion outputs
• Selectable output delay and width
• Output synchronized with a stop or external strobe signal
• Provision to reject unwanted start or stop input signals
• Positive or negative input signals
The ORTEC Model 567 Time-to-Amplitude Converter/Single-Channel Analyzer (TAC/SCA) measures the time interval between start and stop input pulses, generates an analog output pulse proportional to the measured time, and provides built-in single-channel analysis of the analog signal. Additional gating modules are not necessary with this unit, and timing experiments requiring time ranges of 10 ns to 2 ms may be performed with single-channel analysis, giving the experimenter unparalleled flexibility in analyzing random events that occur within a selected time range.