• Accommodates up to 6 NIM-Standard modules with a compact 24 cm x 32 cm table-top footprint
• Regulated dc power: ±6 V @ 4 A, ±12 V @ 1.5 A, ±24 V @ 0.75 A, and 120 V ac @ 0.5A
• 120 W of dc power at 23°C and 80 W up to 50°C
• Overvoltage protection to avoid damage to +5-V and –5.2-V integrated circuits
• Short-circuit and overload protection accompanied by LED fault indicators
• Operates from 100, 120, 220, or 240 V ac at 50 or 60 Hz
• Two standard preamplifier power outlets
The compact Model 4006 Minibin and Power Supply is the ideal solution where a small number of NIM modules must be located close to the action in a measurement system. Its slim 24-cm x 32-cm footprint minimizes the space required on a table top. It can operate at full power while sitting on a solid surface, because rear intake and exhaust of cooling air eliminates the need to provide free air flow from below. The Model 4006 accommodates up to 6 standard, single-width NIM modules, or a proportionately smaller number of double-width modules.