• Constant-fraction timing on signals as narrow as 1 ns FWHM — ideal for microchannel plates, fast photomultiplier tubes, fast scintillators, and fast silicon detectors
• Ultra-low walk, guaranteed <±50 ps (typically <±25 ps) over a 100:1 dynamic range
• Pulse-pair resolving time <5 ns
• Quick and accurate walk adjustment with a zero-crossing signal monitor that displays the full amplitude range
• Blocking or updating outputs with adjustable widths
• Selectable functions for each of the four channels include a fast veto input, individual gates with coincidence/anticoincidence options, and a bin gate
The Model 935 Quad 200-MHz Constant-Fraction Discriminator incorporates four separate and independently adjustable timing discriminators in a single-width NIM module. Except where indicated otherwise, the descriptions and specifications apply to each of the four channels in the module.