• For adjusting the delay and width of coincidence and gating pulses
• Eight, independent, duplicate channels in a compact package
• TTL outputs and NIM-standard fast-negative outputs
• Output delays independently adjustable from 70 ns to 10 µs
• Output widths independently adjustable from 70 ns to 10 µs
The ORTEC model GG8020 Octal Gate and Delay Generator provides a compact and versatile solution for gating and coincidence logic requirements in large experiments, or in measurements requiring multiple delays and pulse widths. It contains eight independent channels of gate and delay generators in a single-width NIM module.