• Two Model 575A Amplifiers in a one-wide NIM for energy spectroscopy with multiple detectors
• For scintillation detectors, proportional counters, and semiconductor detectors
• Selectable shaping time constants (0.5, 1.5, and 3 µs)
• Gated active baseline restorer for high-count-rate applications
• Automatic baseline restorer threshold control
The ORTEC Model 855 Dual Amplifier is an economical, general-purpose dual amplifier in a one-wide NIM module. The low-input noise, selectable shaping time constants, and gain range allow operation with semiconductor detectors, proportional counters, and scintillation detectors in a variety of applications. The high performance and low cost of the Model 855 allow a wide range of uses in such fields as research, environmental monitoring, and teaching.